Our summer camp will take place at the Cheakamus Centre, near Squamish, BC, between Vancouver and Whistler.
CAMP TERMS & CONDITIONS
• Age: 13 to 17 years old at the time of the camp.
• Nationalities: The camp is open to students of all nationalities.
• Registration deadline: June 30th, 2014. Last minute registrations will be accepted subject to availability.
• Deposit: In order to confirm participation in the summer camp, we require a deposit of CAD 400 per participant.
• Full payment must be received by July 15th, 2014.
• Refunds and cancellations will be processed based on our school refund policy.
• Dates: August 11 – 24, 2014
• Price: The total price per student is CAD 3400 including tax.
• Return transportation, transfers to and from camp, round trip Rockies tours, and day transfers as outlined in the calendar of events in a mini coach or school bus
• Club ESL guides
• inlingua Vancouver academic and administrative staff to teach and help coordinate each activity
• Tour along the Sea to Sky Highway including a visit to Shannon Falls
• Overnight accommodation at Camp Cheakamus
• Linen bag to go (sheets, comforter, mattress pad, pillow and towels)
• Daily breakfast, lunch and dinner (except arrival/departure days)
• Hot chocolate & marshmallows before bedtime during camp nights
• Use of the conference space for meals and classroom sessions
• All organized program as outlined in the calendar of events as being included
• Use of the following facilities:
– Sports field (includes volleyball court and some sports equipment)
– Basketball court
– Campfire shelter
– Canoes and canoe pond
– Challenge course
– Nature trails and caves
• 3.5 day Rockies tour included, visit famous landmarks and sites along the way including the Okanagan Valley, the famous Moraine Lake and Lake Louise, the town of Banff and so much more!
• One day sightseeing tour to Whistler with optional activities
• Half day trip to the town of Squamish including the Britannia Mine Museum – try your hand at panning for Gold!
• Welcome and Closing Ceremonies
Contact us for more information!